Do you need to cancel your meeting or event?
Courses, meetings and conferences.
An event may be cancelled or adjusted in line with the following criteria:
Up until 6 weeks prior to the start date, it is free to cancel, downgrade or move the event. After which, the following cancellation conditions then come into force:
Between 6 and 4 weeks prior to the start date, a fee of 40% of the total price will be charged.
Between 4 and 2 weeks prior to the start date, a fee of 75% of the total price will be charged.
After 2 weeks prior to the start date, a fee of 100% of the total price will be charged
Up to 48 hours prior to the start time, participant numbers can be downgraded by 10% without charge. The 10% adjustment can only be made once and should be in line with the latest written confirmation.
Calculations are always based on the most recent and confirmed number of participants. Full payment will be required for additional services that cannot be cancelled or downgraded as specified in the contract. Full cancellation voids the possibility of downgrading.
Hotel rooms - Group reservations
A group reservation is a term for at least 15 guests covered by the same booking agreement. The agreement does not lose its original conditions as a result of full or partial cancellation.
Up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, a group reservation can be cancelled free of charge. After that, a maximum of 50% of the last confirmed order may be cancelled under the following conditions:
- Between 30 and 21 days before arrival, up to 50% of the confirmed reservation can be cancelled free of charge.
- Between 20 days and 10 days before arrival, up to 25% of the confirmed reservation can be cancelled free of charge.
- Between 9 days and 5 days before arrival, up to 10% of the confirmed reservation can be cancelled free of charge.
- Between 4 days and 3 days before arrival, up to 5% of the confirmed reservation can be cancelled free of charge.
- If cancelled later than 3 days before arrival, full payment will be charged for the final confirmed reservation.
- In case of no show, late arrival and early departure, the final reservation will be charged in full.
- Cancellation is when the group reservation is fully or partially cancelled, reduced, shortened or when similar changes are made to the agreed reservation.
Hotel rooms - Private reservations
Up until 2pm on the day before arrival, a reservation can be cancelled for individual guests free of charge. In the case of later cancellation or non-attendance, the full rate will be required corresponding to the price of the booked hotel services for the first day only.